onsdag den 11. juni 2008

MOBY DICK

Thinking about a whale. And what a big one! I drove myself to sleep.
Dreaming only of dreams. Why would I be something different then?
So slim and slender like a little fish. Just following a bigger fish.
A whale. A ship. A floating island.

When I want to grow, I dream of something large. I was a boat and a floating island. I was dreaming of Moby Dick.
Not like something I know is real, but something, something else.
Like I have a bigger head than everybody else’s.

Knowing that life is but a stage, no wonder I get confused. Reality and all those things I didn’t know seems lesser now.

When shapes are twisted and things are turned, I turn my head towards you.
Carved into a body I see a whale. Like something we know is true. Feeling bigger when somebody else is thinking about you. Like falling in love or something like that. Like leaves falling.

And I was sailing on a thousand seas. I was a boat sailing towards a flower.
Dark water shining like the night. Like a deep, mysterious river was a sea. Like another fish, a mermaid swimming seriously.

Like a lake. Another ocean. Like me pounding and furiously towards you. Your hard. Your hand feeling like a fish. Like a wonderful book of love and hate.

I despair.
I dream about you.
And remember.
I loved you back then.
When your heart was pounding towards mine.

I was a mother of the fish in the sea. And in bed I lay dreaming and swimming, giving birth.

Ingen kommentarer: